As of right now...I am...
- Feeling like it's time to start fresh, but still airing out the dirty laundry of the past few months.
- Feeling unsettled, but getting better at accepting that's just the way it's going to be for awhile.
- Feeling the pressure of work and family obligations, but needing to make time for myself.
- Feeling grateful for all the people in my life, but guilty for not showing that appreciation enough.
- Feeling a longing for more connection and friendship, but letting the everyday grind interfere.
- Feeling the need to move more and eat healthy, but still reaching for dessert (and let's face it, wine) after a tough day.
- And feeling a surge of desire to create and document, but falling short on time to take action.
But it's a new month, a new day, a new chance to turn things around and try my hand at beginning again. So, here's to the start of a new month, and moving from FEELING to DOING.
In that spirit, let's start with a little recap of projects I've been working on recently and over the past few months as part of the Ali Edwards Digital Creative Team. I continue to be so thankful for the inspiring products and lovely ladies that comprise this group. Best in the business, for sure.
I'll try not to be a stranger for quite so long next time...feels good to catch up!
Featured product: Ali Edwards April Click Digital Story Kit
Featured product: Ali Edwards Love Notes 3x4 Cards
Featured product: Ali Edwards Heart Real Life
Featured Product: Ali Edwards December Stories 3x4 Cards
Featured Product: Ali Edwards Hello Goals
Featured Product: Ali Edwards Follow Your Heart
Featured Product: Ali Edwards Together and January Gatherings Digital Story Kit
Featured Product: Ali Edwards Photo Grid No. 1 and Twenty Fifteen
share this on::